Welcome to The Taylor Swift Experience, a traveling exhibit from the GRAMMY Museum, now open in the Historic South Street Seaport district! The popular exhibit gives swifties and music fans alike a look at this multi-platinum singer, musician, and songwriter through personal photographs, handwritten lyrics, performance outfits, and interactive experiences.
The Exhibit Features:
- Early childhood book and photos
- Tour costumes, Gala Dresses, and Music Video paraphernalia
- Handwritten lyrics
- Grammy and Moon Man Awards
- Amazing tour instruments – including a custom piano and jeweled guitars
- Interactive Sound Booth and Dance Floors
- Video Screens and Displays
- And much more! (See our other post for a full exhibit recap!)
Haven’t yet visited? You’re in luck! We’re giving away three 4-packs of tickets! (perfect for these cold winter days and the upcoming Martin Luther King holiday!)
The lucky fan will receive 4 tickets to The Taylor Swift Experience! How to enter:
- Follow @littlekidnyc on Instagram
- Make a comment on the contest Instagram Post
- Enter multiple times by tagging friends in the comments
That’s it! So Easy!
Winner will be chosen at random and notified by Instagram direct message.
Act swift! The contest ends at 12 noon on Friday January 13th (just in time for the holiday weekend!)
Full rules and regulations below. Good luck everyone!
The Taylor Swift Experience
Location: Seaport Studios – located in the Historic South Street Seaport Neighborhood (19 Fulton Street)
Tickets: $9 (plus tax/processing fees) HERE
Group Sales: Have a Taylor Swift fan group? Buy 3 get one free with the #Squadgoals ticket option
Children: Children Age 5 and Under are Free
Dates: On display through February 19th. Following its New York showing, the exhibit will travel to the Grammy Museum in Mississippi
More Information on The Taylor Swift Experience HERE
- No purchase necessary.
- This competition is open to residents of the contiguous 48 states, aged 14 years or over.
- This competition will commence on 13 January 2017, and all entries must be received by 12:00 noon EST on 13 January 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants must have a valid Instagram account to enter.
- Entrants must be following @littlekidnyc. Entrants must also comment on one of the Instagram contest post to be considered.
- Winner receives 4 tickets to the Taylor Swift Experience at South Street Seaport.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable, not refundable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message on 13 January 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 10 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.